Monday, January 13, 2014

Decorating the Garage

Decorating the garage is purely a matter of taste and interests.  For myself, I have the license plates taken off of vehicles I've owned. I also have a few vanity signs that I've received as gifts over the years. Others may like to hang antique implements, old skis or any of a variety of old sporting equipment like golf clubs, tennis rackets, baseball bats, and what not.

The general idea though is to decorate the garage using things that reflect interests and tastes using items already on hand or easily found for cheap. If nothing else it can be a conversation starter when visitors come into the garage.

Both pictures show what basic garage decorating entails. In my case I had the plates and the vanity signs; it was simply a matter of nailing them up where I wanted them.

No comments:

Post a Comment